Have you ever wondered how to apply your eyeshadow to last? How to avoid creasing and how to make the colors pop?
Follow these simple steps to achieve all you’ve been looking for!
• Step 1: Always start with a primer- it can be any eye primer of your choice, however if you don’t want to invest in a separate primer, then simply use your concealer on your lids, before applying shadow.
• Step 2: Set it with loose powder and apply the shadows. This creates a base for the shadows to easily grip to and stay in place.
• Step 3: Use a light shade for the base of your eye
• Step 4: Define your crease with a darker shade
• Step 5: Highlight your inner corner and brow bone for a pop -with a light shimmer shade
• Step 6: Complete your eye look with your desired intensity