Formless Beauty "Hollywood Glam Night With Jenny" Sweepstakes 2023 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Eligibility. The [Hollywood Glam Night With Jenny] (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or the age of majority (19+ in Alabama and Nebraska; 21+ in Mississippi), whichever is older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Formless Beauty, LLC (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins on November 14, 2023 at 6:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 15, 2024 at 11pm ET on (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. There are two ways to enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible individuals can (i) visit https://formlessbeauty.com/pages/formless-beauty-hollywood-glam-night-with-jenny-sweepstakes-2023-official-rules and (ii) complete an online purchase of any Formless Beauty Bundle (i.e. ASCENSION COLLECTION TRIO, NUDE COLLECTION TRIO, BESTIE BUNDLE LIP GLOSS DUO, BRONZED BEAUTY BUNDLE, ULTIMATE BEAUTY BUNDLE) which includes providing information such as name, address, and email address). For each bundle purchased, and upon completion of such purchase, eligible individuals will automatically receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes, subject to the entry limits set forth below. Eligible individuals may also enter without making a purchase by visiting this page and completing the online form (which includes providing information such as name, address, and email address).
LIMIT 7 NUMBER OF ENTRIES PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ADDRESS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. Entries received in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempt by an individual to submit more than the stated number of Entries may result in disqualification. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
By submitting an Entry, you (“Entrant”) agree that Sponsor or its designees may contact you via email. Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or service providers may use Entrants’ personal information submitted with Entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest.
Automated or bulk Entries or Entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified, at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. All required information must be completed and provided to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified.
- Selection/Notification of Winners. One potential winner (“Potential Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing (“Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Drawing will be held on or about [1/15/24], and will be conducted by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about [1/22/24].at the email address provided on the Entry. Except where legally prohibited, each Potential Winner may, within seven (7) days of attempted notification, be asked to sign and complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) in order to claim his/her prize. If a Potential Winner (i) cannot be contacted after the first attempt, (ii) fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or (iii) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Winner’s guest will also be required to sign and return a Release of Liability prior to departure. Only one alternate drawing will be held, after which any remaining Prizes will remain un-awarded.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. NO PRIZE SHALL BE AWARDED UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Upon verification of eligibility, the Potential Winner shall be deemed a “Winner.”
- Prizes. One (1) Winner shall be awarded a Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”), which consists of (i) two (2) round trip economy grade airfare tickets to/from Los Angeles and airport closest to winner’s home; (ii) one single room double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights); (iii) a “glam” hair/makeup session for Winner and Guest; and (iv) dinner with Jenny McCarthy. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $4,500.
All applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any fees/expenses related to acceptance and use of Grand Prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of Winner. Grand Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components thereof.
All elements of the Grand Prize, including travel dates, airlines, and hotels, shall be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If Winner resides within a  mile- radius of Los Angeles, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute round trip ground transportation to/from Winner’s residence in lieu of air transportation. Winner and guest must travel together. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
In the event Winner and/or guest engages in behavior during travel that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, illegal, that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send Winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Winner and/or guest, and which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such Winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s). In the event Winner or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Winner or guest as a result of such conduct.
- General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Liability. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Publicity; Limitations of Liability; Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state and/or district courts located in Los Angeles, CA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law or conflict of law rules calling for application of the law of any other jurisdiction.
- Official Rules and Winners List. For a copy of the Official Rules, visit [INSERT URL]. For a list of winners, visit [https://formlessbeautyhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us] or email [firstname.lastname@example.org] by [12/31/2024] with “Formless Beauty Promotion Winners” in the subject line.
Sponsor. Formless Beauty, LLC; 50 W Broadway, Ste 333; PMB 86049;
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
© 2023 Formless Beauty, LLC. All rights reserved.